Crack up ... EVGO ...

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigger19687

Go to
http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/66674
Should be the Cape Cod Mall DCFC charger

Take a look at the pic in it !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, that's expensive, I take it? We are charging right now at the IKEA charging stations, its a Blink, with std. Blink fees, search zip 85044: http://www.plugshare.com

I just uploaded a picture of our iMiev.

We'll probably go down the street to the free Chademo station at the Nissan dealer later in the day before we go home.

Guys, you can specify exact locations in Plugshare. Just use the "Share" link:

http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/66674
http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/7356

That share link is good, I don't know why the pic is sideways, but when I tap on it, or look at in the Plugshare app (both on my iPad), it views correctly.

BTW, its hot here and after the pic, I put on the Budge (over the charging cord also).

Just wanted to up date this a little.
The NRG Evgo is $10 for 30 min of charge, and you have no idea how much kWh is being put in from the charger. As in, am I getting 24 or 50 kilowatt per hour from this machine.
Someone came up with a Calculation of $16per gallon of gas as equivalent to this price they are charging. That came from a Tesla driver, and I believe that they can see how much is being put in on their dash tablet ??

And why would someone pay for a year subscription and then have to pay by the minute too? Just as much as if you did the one time payment of $10. There is NO incentive ? If you sign up for the Flex plan, you pay MORE per session then a 1 time payment... Glad they are not my home electric company !

There are a few of us, 2 I know, about 3 that I don't, that are making sure NOT to use their chargers at the Malls here in MASS and NH. And posting about it on plug-share. I even tried to educate the older woman in the Mall about this charger and that I was told it would be free for 9 months from install. She didn't care, said she wouldn't drive an EV anyway ..... :x Gee bet you tell people you wouldn't buy anything at the mall either :roll:

At $10 an hour, that would be a max of $10 for about 56 miles (80%). Our gas car gets 28 mpg,
So that's $10 for 2 gallons of gas equivalent.
That's $5.00 a gallon.

By the way I am an EVgo flex member. Pro-rated have never spent more than $7.80 for an 80% charge. Expensive indeed...but competition and time will bring rates down. Infrastructure is coming albeit very slowly. When I first moved to Rockford 12 years ago there was one L2
Charger. Now there are six.

I've used it twice while here in SF renting the Leaf. Picture this, wife wants to run all over creation, decides to have lunch at Whole Foods with kids screaming for something to eat. They eat, I go charge at the Whole Foods $9.95 charger, get charged and get a break.

Its worth it.

rkarl89203 said:
At $10 an hour, that would be a max of $10 for about 56 miles (80%). Our gas car gets 28 mpg,
So that's $10 for 2 gallons of gas equivalent.
That's $5.00 a gallon.
Charger. Now there are six.

No, it is $10 for 30 MINUTES - this is without a membership. But it comes out to about that (membership) if you only use the thing 2 times a month.

I would only use it during the summer since they have one on Cape Cod near my Dad's Summer place. Other then that, all the other L3 chargers on the way down there are either free or cost me about $0.50 cents for a full charge.

You should read the postings on PS for the L3 up here that are by NRG Evgo. Starting to get funny

Didn't mean to imply it was a Good thing...just convenient.
Most of the ones near Chicago are $10.00 an hour, prorated to the minute for Flex plan members.

We just got a whole bunch of EVGo stations put in at various Dunkin Donuts around Pittsburgh. The price is laughable and puts me back to where I was before the i-MiEV, equivalent to $4 a gallon at 25 MPG. The difference now is I'm not forced to pay that (still plenty of cheaper or free charging points around).

Back