Horizontally Flipped

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveMiller

I was watching the YouTube 2012 Mitsubishi i Miev DETAILED Review by Everyman Driver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdP-c5_qXpg and noticed something that did not look correct to me. At the 8:39 (of 13:06) minute point, there is a front view of an I-Miev. It looked odd to me because the windshield wipers look backwards compared to my US car. The reviewed car has California license plates, so I will assume it is a US version like mine. However my "vertical when parked" windshield wiper is on the passenger (US) side of the car, not the driver side as in this video clip. This image looks horizontally flipped to me. Are the wipers reversed on the European version? At the 10:24 (of 13:06) minute point, there is another front view that is consistent with my car. There were numerous other errors in this review, At the end, they say the batteries are in the back, and points to the motor area. My review of this review is that it is not worth watching, other than for amusement.

Dave
Black SE

It's reversed in a couple of shots-----or it's actually Mitsubishi's low cost way to produce a right hand drive car, just flip the picture

Back