Treehugger.com review

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay, you beat me to it.

Another recent superficial review. He only drove it for 50 miles - and that's all he did in three days??? At least he was nice about it - I think he should get one for his girlfriend.

Mitsubishi marketing continues supplying testers with the fancy loaded Premium SE with the nav package which jacks up the price above a current Leaf's - why? He failed to mention the federal and state rebates, nor the Mitsu incentive to dealers.

Somebody has to tell Mitsu marketing to de-emphasize the unrealistic "22-1/2 hour" charge from empty - it's a dumb metric that unnecessarily frightens-off prospective buyers.

All in all, why this review of a 2012 car in late 2013?

I posted a comment on there, don't know if it ever showed up (my handle is mrtsolar, treehugger doesn't load on my phone). I basically explained other benefts the i has over the LEAF, and that a much cheaper trim is available. I especially liked the price comparison of another commenter, $21,000 something for a LEAF vs. $34,500 for the i.

Back