Hybrid Cars New i-MiEV review

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting statement in this review, which is dated February 18th: ...."Mitsubishi has chosen not to change the 2012 i-MiEV or even update its model year designation. That’s right, the 2012 will carry forward as a 2012 into 2013".

Maybe they'll follow Apple's lead with the iPad and call it "The New i-MiEV!" Or maybe Microsoft's lead with Windows and call it "i-MiEV 7". :lol:

archie_b said:
Very interesting statement in this review, which is dated February 18th: ...."Mitsubishi has chosen not to change the 2012 i-MiEV or even update its model year designation. That’s right, the 2012 will carry forward as a 2012 into 2013".
Does this mean we're not going to get the high-amp Level 1 EVSE shipping with 2013 Canadian market i-MiEVs? :(

Overall a very balanced review, well worth the read or reference. The folks who wrote this don't gush about the car or urge everyone to go buy one, but they definitely "get" what Mitsubishi was doing here and allow that it could be just perfect for some buyers. For such buyers, I think this review will tell them a lot of what they need to know, far more useful than that miserable bit of hackery that Consumer Reports recently foisted off on their unsuspecting readership.

Back