2014 iMiev Availability ?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danpatgal

The Mitsubishi website shows that the iMiev is coming in "EARLY SPRING". I asked my local dealer when they might get the 2014, and I got this reply:

"We have a Diamond White Pearl ES coming in on May 12, the cost of the vehicle is $24,295, if you are interested in purchasing the vehicle , please let me know."

It's the first tangible information I've had on new deliveries. Anybody else heard of deliveries of the 2014 model? Also isn't $24,295 kind of high also, since the website shows MSRP of $22,995?

Not really if it's fully loaded. There's also an $800 destination charge which leaves $500 for options, and who knows what they are yet.

Which dealer did you contact? The dealer where I bought mine isn't going to have any in stock anymore. If someone wants one, they'll order it.

PV1 said:
Which dealer did you contact?
In Lancaster, PA: http://lancastermitsubishi.net/. As far as the price, it has a couple options like the LED lights and USB, so I guess it's not too high as a starting point. I get the impression that this model is for them to demo to people, but if I wanted it they'd sell it to me. I doubt that they'll really stock more to sell as a general rule.

Back