Vacaville CHAdeMO Quickcharger Opening March 8th, 10A

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After lots of delays, the CHAdeMO DC Quickcharger at the Bella Vista Road/Davis Street: (Near Sonic), Vacaville is installed.

On March 8th at 10A, The City of Vacaville, Mitsubishi Motors, The CHAdeMO Association, Eaton Corporation, PG&E and the California Air Resources Board will formally open this DC Quickcharger.

As many know, this location was opened back in 2008 with a prototype DC Quickcharger. Unfortunately, without formal safety approval -- the "safety officials" shut it down to public use. After lots of negotiations, The CHAdeMO Association and Eaton Corporation gifted and installed a new DC Quickcharger to the City of Vacaville for the benefit of the EV community.

If you have the time, come out to the opening ceremony -- I hope to see you there!!

I'm considering heading over from Sacramento to attend. Do you think anyone will care that my particular i doesn't have the Quick Charge Option?

I'm sure they'll be delighted that you won't need to use the charger! There will probably be plenty of people there who will need to use it.

Jenn

Back