Do you have a charger remote control you DON'T use much??

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acensor

I use the remote control for the charger a lot. I've hopelessly misplaced mine. Really bummed about that and annoyed with myself :oops: :roll: .
Getting a new one from Mitsubishi would take 45 days+ and costly.

If you'd even consider selling yours I'd offer you an attractive price and much gratitude.
If interested, best you contact me by direct email at [email protected] .

Thanks,
Alex
P.S., Apologies for cross posting, but I' also posted this in our "general" section.
Posted there as I don't think this wanted section is visited much.

What are they worth? Do they not make them anymore either? I have one for each of our cars. i am selling my husbands 2014 and the charger should go with it. (My husband passed away). I dont really use mine, So will consider it.

Aerowhatt said:
What are they worth? Do they not make them anymore either? I have one for each of our cars. i am selling my husbands 2014 and the charger should go with it. (My husband passed away). I dont really use mine, So will consider it.

Condolences...

Have you listed the cars or thought about prices?

Again, please accept condolences..

Aerowhatt, I sent you a Private Message, and add my sincerest condolences to you. In answer to your question, keep the Remote with the car, as it adds value to the car itself.

Acensor, I may have a lead on a Remote and I'm trying to contact him. Will let you know if anything develops.

Yes, that is indeed Aerowhatt's wife posting. I am really saddened, as he and I had many spirited discussions on this forum and he contributed many great ideas to us all. I had suggested that she might consider posting on this forum if she decides to sell the car.

Even though I had suggested keeping that Remote with the car to his wife, acensor - no problem if you'd like to buy it from her. My friend is still looking for the Remote from his i-MiEV which the insurance company totaled.

Back