Wanted: OBC

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kentril

Hello, I have Citroen C-zero from 2010, which is the same as iMiev. I'm from Europe
It looks my OBC failed and I'm looking for new one. If you sell just PM me. Or if you know any shops at least just post it here.
If a more specific part number is required I'll note it here. I don't understand it much.

Thank you

Jiri

Howdy Jiri,

There are several versions of the OBC and the connectors and wiring for the OBC to the MCU has changed across the model years. Can you post a picture of the OBC and MCU in the rear engine compartment, and post the numbers from the label on the OBC.

What is your skill level and expectation? The reason that i ask is to understand what sort of solutions would be possible to work for you.

Unless an exact model can be found, then some electrical connections may have to be modified. Is this something that you are capable or interested to do, or are you expecting to get a plug-and-play sort of swap? Will you be doing this or an experienced mechanic?

What about just doing repairs on your unit? Have you seen the Troubleshooting and Repair OBC thread.

Back