(WTB) Looking for an LEV50.

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mievan

Hello... I am looking for a LEV50 preferably single cell. I can consider buying a 4 or 8 pack.

Thank you!

I am located in Puerto Rico... Since there are not many i-miev's in PR, the battery will probably need to be shipped. I am willing to cover all the charges related to shipping.

After looking for warranty for the battery of my i-miev, Mitsubishi did not wanted to cover my car because it was imported from US mainland to PR territory.... They did asked me to bring it back to the states to check it/diagnose it but due to the port requirements to bring the car back, it cannot be shipped back unless it runs. I recently decided to check battery myself and found one LEV50 that does not charge.

mievan said:
I am located in Puerto Rico... Since there are not many i-miev's in PR, the battery will probably need to be shipped. I am willing to cover all the charges related to shipping.

After looking for warranty for the battery of my i-miev, Mitsubishi did not wanted to cover my car because it was imported from US mainland to PR territory.... They did asked me to bring it back to the states to check it/diagnose it but due to the port requirements to bring the car back, it cannot be shipped back unless it runs. I recently decided to check battery myself and found one LEV50 that does not charge.

Can you get it to Costa Rico? There may be a dealership there because of the iMiev activity there. See: http://www.myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3996

Not able to transport it out of PR unless it run.

Thank you for your suggestion Phximiev...

Back