Salvage Miev in April auctions Corpus Christi and Seattle

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an odd one, must be flood related

I thought normally the full title brand and reason were listed?

Ah well if it sells for $500 or less it could make a cheap glider to put something else in

i think Ben would have some advice about the Corpus Christi car.

Hurricane Harvey dropped lots of rain on the Texas gulf area in August 2017.

hurricane-harvey-rainfall.png

Anybody have a carfax account or access to a VIN search:
VIN: JA3215H19CU020016 has been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheck(r) Salvage Records.

Date of loss
2017-08-25
Cause of loss
Other Auto

i don't think much of Greedy Geico anyway due to their meager advertising budget and infrequent TV commercials, but if they sell this car, and it was in a flood and they don't reveal that information, then i hope their dishonesty becomes known and they get sued out of business.

The Corpus Christi car just went for $2750. High for a suspected floodie, but the dashboard did light up enough to be tempting... good thing I'm too far away from this one. No date set yet for the Seattle car. I'm seriously considering it, so if a forum member wants it, a PM to ensure we don't bid against each other too aggressively would be appreciated.

The Seattle car went for only $1800. Yes, that's for a 2014 with alloy wheels, CHAdeMO, and only enough front corner damage to tweak the suspension and not start, but appeared to roll freely. Good thing that my bidder registration had not completed processing in time, or I'd have another forgiveness to beg of the wife!

Back