2012 I-miev SE for sale

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwatson

Hi everyone!
For those that may be looking for one I have a 2012 i-mev SE for sale in the Memphis, TN Area. Only 14542 miles

I'm not going to spend a lot of time extolling the virtues of this car. If you're on this forum you already know what a great car these are, or if you're new to the forum you can read about other owner's comments. No I'm going to assume that you've decided to buy one or buy another and you're actively looking!

The one question you may have that I want to answer is "why am I selling it?". I have three! I don't need three! Besides these three I have four other vehicles. I knew I didn't need it when I bought it but I bought it anyway because I have a soft spot for these cars, and I'd like to find this one a good home.

2012_mitsubishi_i-miev_se-pic-5132148829728243103-1024x768.jpeg

Visit my car gurus ad for more info; https://cargur.us/kllzz

Car has factory warranty remaining and has had all recalls performed Battery is in great shape and returns great numbers on the GOM. Today it shows 72 miles. Car is sold as is and does not have the remote control and is also missing the rear headrests.Level 1 or 2 charging only, does not have level 3 charging. Mitsubishi oem EVSE included.

Back