Wtb 1x front alloy wheel and 145/65 tires *updated*

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baadg04t

Attempting to put 4x front 15"x4" I-miev wheels on my 2000 Honda Insight
I was able to get 2x from wrecking yards but my 3rd and 4th fell thru, and they never seem to come up on eBay

As I am testing this out I was additionally hoping to find 2x pairs of used front tires
Even if there's not much left at least I could try it out b4 investing in a set
Located on long island in NY

Cheers,
Michael

That's funny, as I once tried to get my Gen1 Insight wheels to fit my i-MiEV (they don't, and I never tried the reverse) since those original Bridgestone Potenza RE92 ultra-LRR tires were fantastic! Good luck, and I hope someone can help you.

I tested one its perfect and hubcentric, I've seen the the insight spares in an I-miev somewhere on the forum, i believe your rear hub bore is smaller to stop rear wheels from being put on the front but the fron can go on the rear, so insightt wheels should fit I believe 56.1mm vs 54.1 mm

Bump, anyone got some wheels,ive gotten 1x so far and got 2x that turned out to be rears and returned them and 2x more i ordered from a yard and they canceled when they checked and they turned out to be pretzels, theres one in montreal but they wont ship to U.S.

Found 2x front wheels with tires in Texas! Cost way too much but now I have 3/4 and 2x oem 145/65r15s

Need 1x more front rim

Willing to sell 2x used front tires if anyone is interested, I have a set of 1556015 Vredesteins quatrac 5's already

Back