Puegeot iOn whole car and parts for sale

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iOn188

I have a 100% road worthy RHD iOn which have driven for 22K miles since 2014. Car was manufactured in 2011 as brand new. Shipped from UK to Singapore and registered in June 2014 as the first private registered electric vehicle here. I have driven it for 2 years. Anyone interested in parts do PM with photos and location of parts. I will provide quote.

Hi - I'm interested in the center console, plastic cover over selector gear lever.
I am after type that has NO cupholder infront of the lever. I want to change the one I have in my 2012 UK car
let me know?

If the car is 100% road worthy, why would you want to sell it for parts? Seems like you're very unlikely to ever get anywhere near it's true value by selling it in pieces???

Don

Lots of airbags blown, but the ECU components can never be used in different cars. The entire electrical system will need transplanted as one for those components to function. With a new airbag controller and airbags, either this car can be driven again or it can be used to revive a flood car.

I hate to see complete cars parted out so soon. Parting cars should be last resort after Mitsubishi quits making spare parts.

if/when you disassemble the entire battery pack, I may be interested in a spare cell or two.

Surprised the car was grey imported from the UK, when Japan and Oz are so much closer...

Back