Buy / sale crash I-miev parts

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MievMoscow

Hello people I apologize in advance for any errors in the text, I use primitive translator I have i-miev emergency in the front right corner of the threshold, ready to buy the hood, right fender, on the rack, right doors, Or blow the rest of his body (everything except the battery and electric drive, the project - if you do not find the necessary parts to spring - will sculpt coupe fiberglass) write in a personal, use viber / whatapping / iMessage.

А тем кто из страны медведей и кому не нужен перевод наших древних букв - у меня в мастерской стоит воткнутый в правую пер.стойку сий японский тарантас, куплю бочину, либо распродам остальное, Москва, СВАО, м.Алексеевская
d575f08b9357.jpg

This offer had me wondering again whether one of the articulating single wiper blade drives could be fitted to a US-market car. From the following diagram, it doesn't look easy.

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=MMC201407&ssd=%24HQARW1d0AwEGAUg0JRJXdnN3fmNtGzgwWA%24&vid=6355&cid=&uid=171677

Hello :cool:
written text into a translator, unfortunately did not understand, need technical words, it is clear only one wiper (there was only the electric motor is not damaged, broken trapeze)

Aluminum alloy maybe . . . . 'solid magnesium' wheels would be a bit expensive for something like an iMiEV - Probably north of $1K each

conventional 3-spoke aluminum wheels, by the way that's right says Don, do not feed the ilyuzy about magnesium, this stool has not issued any such wheels
3fa52a2262b3.jpg

Are there any details on how this i-MiEV crashed? The hole in the windshield doesn't look good for the driver, but after seeing the side shot, it looks like it rolled.

I'm having trouble understanding the translation. I guess this car is put up for sale for parts? I'd like to have the main battery, but I guess that's not for sale.

Or blow the rest of his body (everything except the battery and electric drive

Please do not write on the purchase of power electronics, and everything connected with it. I'm only willing to sell the whole of the body! Thank you for understanding

MievMoscow said:
Please do not write on the purchase of power electronics, and everything connected with it. I'm only willing to sell the whole of the body! Thank you for understanding

Hi MievMoscow,

Could I please buy this part from your broken car? The plastic cover with "Eco" and "B".

2015-10-08%2B14.12.47.jpg

The Citroen C-Zero only has the "D" mode, and the other modes can be unlocked by replacing the cover and cutting the plastic:

2015-09-03%2B11.06.19.jpg

2015-09-03%2B11.49.40.jpg

Thanks Alex

Elstone, looking at the damage, the fog lights (if it had them) are more than likely destroyed. He may have the stalk, though.

Fog lights are available to purchase as an accessory from Mitsubishi.

Back