Charging cable - Type 1 - 16A for iMiev, C-zero, iOn

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomasR

Hello,
I 'm from Czech republic and I make and sell charging cables for charging all types of electric cars.

Shorten your charging time only on half with our cables.

Type 1 - 16A (selected AMPS from 6A to 16A) - Nissan Leaf, Peugeot iOn ..

More on www.r-evc.com or on mail [email protected]

Now like a gift Free Shipping in Europe

Have a nice day

Tomas

Glad to see you here Tomas. I like the EVSE that have all their hardware inside the J1772 handle. your price for the 16A unit converts to $344 USD, which is quite competitive.
Can you build them with NEMA-spec plugs (or bare cord ends)?
Also, is it 240V only, or auto voltage ranging for 120/240 (or even Japanese 110V).
Thanks

jray3 said:
Glad to see you here Tomas. I like the EVSE that have all their hardware inside the J1772 handle. your price for the 16A unit converts to $344 USD, which is quite competitive.
Can you build them with NEMA-spec plugs (or bare cord ends)?
Also, is it 240V only, or auto voltage ranging for 120/240 (or even Japanese 110V).
Thanks

Hello,
We used for our charging cables Dostar connectors. With our cables you can selected from 6A to 16A.
If you want we can send you the cables without plug (on the end of cable).

And Yes, you can charging 110V.

Regards

Tomas

I'm not clear that this is actually an EVSE that performs the J1772 handshake and includes the contactor inside the handle, similar to this Swedish unit.
http://www.charge-amps.com/spark/

Is yours a full EVSE like the "Spark" from charge-amps.com or simply an extension cord?

jray3 said:
I'm not clear that this is actually an EVSE that performs the J1772 handshake and includes the contactor inside the handle, similar to this Swedish unit.
http://www.charge-amps.com/spark/

Is yours a full EVSE like the "Spark" from charge-amps.com or simply an extension cord?

Hi,
No, we have our EVSE which we invented. With our cable you can selected Amps with LED flashes and from 6A to 16A (12flashes of LED when you push the button = you will charging 12Amps). If you have interest, send me your email and I send you some videos and photos.

Regards

Back