For sale: 2012 IMiEV Service Manual CD

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alohart

It appears that only ~2,000 North American i-MiEV's will ever exist. Because few mechanics or body shops will be familiar with the i-MiEV, owning the i-MiEV Service Manual, Body Repair Manual, and Technical Information Manual will be crucial so that either you will be able to repair your own i-MiEV or you can provide your mechanic or body shop with the necessary information so that they can perform the repair. Having these manuals in electronic form on the 2012 IMiEV Service Manual CD means that they could be loaded onto a Mac or Windows laptop and/or onto an iOS or Android tablet or smart phone where they could be used conveniently and searched easily, or you could print the appropriate pages for your mechanic or body shop instead of entrusting them with one of your expensive hard-copy manuals.

Now that I am no longer an i-MiEV owner, I am selling my 2012 IMiEV Service Manual CD. It is in perfect condition having been used only once to load its contents onto my MacBook.

Helm, Inc. is selling the 2012 IMiEV Service Manual CD for $150. I am selling my 2012 IMiEV Service Manual CD for only $100 including postage anywhere in the U.S. This would be cheap insurance for the future.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Art, I'm very sorry that you're leaving the fold, and I've welcomed your astute contributions over the years. I hope someone picks up your manual.

Even though this is a little off-topic (or maybe start a new thread?), would you mind sharing your thought process with us? I thought I saw a post by you elsewhere that you picked up an i3?

Inside joke: at 6' tall, I weighed 165# through my 20's, and presently weigh exactly that same amount - and I'm VERY selective at what I eat if I stop at a McDonald's. :roll: :D :twisted:

JoeS said:
Inside joke: at 6' tall, I weighed 165# through my 20's, and presently weigh exactly that same amount - and I'm VERY selective at what I eat if I stop at a McDonald's. :roll: :D :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

I think I may be interested in the manual. I'll let you know.

Best of luck with the i3. I think you'll find the interior to have the same capacity as the i-MiEV. Those things scoot, though.

Back