Any interested buyers in Hawaii?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olagon

Am thinking about selling my 2012 SE based in Honolulu. I need a five seater and looking to side grade to the Ford Focus EV. Happy to send details to anyone interested.

Sorry to see you go olagon- yet here's a fine example of the customers that Mitsu is missing by delaying the Outlander PHEV.

jray3 said:
Sorry to see you go olagon- yet here's a fine example of the customers that Mitsu is missing by delaying the Outlander PHEV.

Thanks! I ended up buying a 2014 Outlander SE with the safety package. Couldn't wait for the PHEV. Happy with it so far. It's loud and sluggish compared to the Miev but it has the space an active family needs. Going to visit the Ford dealer today.

Olagon- I hope the Ford dealer divulged the following:
http://gas2.org/2014/10/23/2015-ford-focus-electric-price-now-costs-just-29995/

$22,500 for the Focus EV (after tax credit) is pretty attractive if you don't need fast charging. The car's performance is sporty and the looks are much more widely appealing than the i-MiEV.

Of course, the trunk is full of battery and that makes cargo hauling difficult even with the rear seats folded...

Back