2012 i-MiEV SE for sale

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmarcucio

2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV SE. 7,000 miles. Electric Vehicle. 100% Electric. Rated at 62 mile range on a charge. Driving economically I achieve 70 and 80 mile ranges. Nice Torque! Original Owner, non smoker. This is the SE model most equipped. 4 seater. Navigation with rear view camera and 40 gig hard drive music system, hands free link system, heated outside mirrors, dual front, side seat and side curtain airbags. Stability control, traction control, anti theft alarm system, A/C, 360W 8 speaker deluxe audio system, heated driver s seat, power windows & door locks, fog lights, Quick Charge Port and much more. Factory warranty. Original equipment Mitsubishi racing stripes and side door decals $850 added dealer installed option. Upgraded charger for Level 2 220Volt charging or Level 1 110 Volt charging $350 added option. Like New!!! Pictures taken in August. Here s your chance to get into a 100% EV still under warranty with only 7,000 miles for $16,500. Let your car payment replace your gas payment! Car payment builds equity, gas payment goes out the tail pipe. Only reason for selling, I now need a 5 seater. Great little urban commuter! This is a used vehicle, tax credit doesn’t apply.
Location: United States - Upstate new York. PM me if interested.
MSRP $34,865 asking $16,500.

Thanks for posting this. I love the look of your car. Mine is black, without the graphics, and I'm considering getting similar graphics as your. How has the interest been in your car? Do you get a lot of potential buyers, and what medium works best to generate inquiries? Are there a lot of interested people from this forum?

No potential buyers from this forum. Everyone here already has one, LOL! I advertised it on a few websites with no interested buyers so far. I think it's a car that has to be seen in person to generate interest. it doesn't really matter I wanted to move up to a 5 seat vehicle for an expected grandchild but if not I'm happy with the i-MiEV I'll just keep it. I get people everyday stopping me and asking about the car. Great little car!!!

Hi,
The car looks awesome.I am also using the same car its great! .According to the specifications of the car ,the price you decided is also good.I am surprised to know that nobody is interested in buying such a beautiful car.I guess you should try to sale it some auctions.Have a look at this website if you can sale it here,I heard a lot about this auto auction for selling the car.

Back