Showroom Display Wanted

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmarcucio

Does anyone know where I can obtain this showroom display for the I-MiEV? For that matter... I would be interested in any showroom displays such as banners. I teach auto technology and want the displays for my shop and classroom.

You've reminded me that it's time for the quarterly pestering of my dealer for said memorabilia. My dealer wouldn't let the info kiosk go, saying that a new iMiEV is coming next year and they've even recently received a software update for the kiosk. I especially want the green bean shaped light that hung from the showroom ceiling. Another local dealer just sent out a letter saying they're severing ties with Mitsu, so I'll stop by and inquire. If the price is too hi for me, I'll let ya know! :twisted:

jray3 said:
You've reminded me that it's time for the quarterly pestering of my dealer for said memorabilia. My dealer wouldn't let the info kiosk go, saying that a new iMiEV is coming next year and they've even recently received a software update for the kiosk. I especially want the green bean shaped light that hung from the showroom ceiling. Another local dealer just sent out a letter saying they're severing ties with Mitsu, so I'll stop by and inquire. If the price is too hi for me, I'll let ya know! :twisted:

yes please let me know if you pass on it. What is the green bean shaped light???

Still on the hunt for one of these kiosk displays. If there aren't any 2017 models, I would imagine that the dealers would part with them now.

My local dealer has one, but they were saying a revamped i-MiEV is in the works (joint venture with Nissan), so they don't want to part with it yet.

Just today, talking to one of the salesmen, taken with a grain of salt though. He's probably talking about the pair of concept EVs shown a couple of years ago.

Back