2012 iMiEV - Lease Assumption $99 per month

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsharvey

I have just received a company car, and no longer need my iMiEV that I picked up a few weeks ago. I am leasing it through Ally for $99 per month, DE lease. It's a 15,000 mile lease for 24 months. I'd like to be able to recoup my start ups, and there is a lease assumption fee from Ally, pending credit approval. I don't think the car has more then 200 miles on it. If you are interested, please let me know.

The car is still available - the car as around 250 miles on it and my start ups and taxes were around $2000.

The car is still available. I'm at a point where I really need to get rid of it, as it's just parked in a garage most of the time. I believe the mileage is still only 300 or 400 miles. As I mentioned it's a 15,000 a year lease. I'm open to a straight assumption, anyone assuming the lease would have to just cover the fees from Ally. PM me if you are interested.

Someone has to be in DE to assume the lease correcct. Because at the end of the lease you have to turn it back to the original dealer or any Mistubishi dealer?

Find out from Ally and let the forum knows. There might be people interested.

Thanks

Back