Lowering my i-ride

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jray3

Just found these 30-35mm lowering springs...

http://www.skn-tuning.de/en/produkt.html?kategorie=786&id=456763&

At $332 USD, it's more affordable than I woulda thought to treat all four corners

The other option would seem to be to cut out a coil or two on the stock springs and add air bags, which would certainly cost more, and ruin the original springs..

Also they don't seem to offer a standard US shipping option on the website. Anybody ready to take the plunge?

John, you are now officially what my wife would call a Bad Influence! :twisted:
They haven't responded to my inquiry yet. Anybody good at typing German?

jray3 said:
John, you are now officially what my wife would call a Bad Influence! :twisted:
They haven't responded to my inquiry yet. Anybody good at typing German?

Ich kann deutsch schreiben, aber werde ich auch denn eine schlechte Einfluss auf dich sein (in die Augen deine Frau).

Grin, My German is not great but I think it says something like, " I can write German, not sure about being a bad influence, re the opinion of your wife ?."

It is cool someone can write other languages ! :D

Will the springs from a Japanese/Euro version of the car fit a USA version?

I centered a small dead animal of some kind (an armadillo?) the other day and I heard it banging under the car . . . . hope it didn't do anything terrible to the battery pack - When you look at a side photo of the car, it's the lowest hanging thing under there. My car definitely doesn't need to be an inch lower - A speed bump (or a pothole) could be a really bad thing :shock:

Don

Back