Sideview Mirror Replacement

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archsteve

Hi Folks,

I am trying to replace the driver's side view mirror on my 2012 i-miev. I swiped the original on a dumpster, and it fell off. Does anybody know where to buy them?

Thanks!

My son wiped out the passenger mirror on my 2012 SE. I tried for a year to find a replacement with no luck. Mitsubishi says the 2012 mirror is not interchangeable with any other models or model years. The local dealership confirmed.

Then a friend with a Mitsu Mirage replaced his passenger mirror and gave me the old one, It fits! The electrical connection for mirror adjustment works fine.

I have a drivers side mirror available
My son wiped out the passenger mirror on my 2012 SE. I tried for a year to find a replacement with no luck. Mitsubishi says the 2012 mirror is not interchangeable with any other models or model years. The local dealership confirmed.

Then a friend with a Mitsu Mirage replaced his passenger mirror and gave me the old one, It fits! The electrical connection for mirror adjustment works fine.
I realize this is an old thread but I have a drivers side mirror available

Back