Fitted Torklift Central Hitch on 2014 i-Miev

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunelt

Greetings, and thanks to Sandy and the others who posted the photos and descriptions of their hitch installations.
I have had a 2014 i-Miev for nearly a year now, and had wanted a hitch for my bicycle rack. Torklift Central were not
confident that the hitch they fabricate for the 2012 would work. I am delighted to report that it went on with no
trouble at all. All dimensions and hole patterns were perfect.

Best regards,

Don

Good to know. I have one arriving any day now and was keeping my fingers crossed that there would be no issues between fitting the two model years.

Not that I would loose sleep over drilling a hole or two but it's a relief that I won't have too.

Thanks Don :D

Aerowhatt

Welcome to the forum dunelt

Glad to hear the hitch installation posting was of help & the install went well.
Just to second this confirmation
I had the hitch transferred from my 2012 Miev to my 2014 Miev when we traded up and it was no problem.

dunelt said:
Greetings, and thanks to Sandy and the others who posted the photos and descriptions of their hitch installations.
I have had a 2014 i-Miev for nearly a year now, and had wanted a hitch for my bicycle rack. Torklift Central were not
confident that the hitch they fabricate for the 2012 would work. I am delighted to report that it went on with no
trouble at all. All dimensions and hole patterns were perfect.

Best regards,

Don

Thanks for posting and choosing EcoHitch Don! We are glad to hear the installation went smoothly. Would love to see any pictures of the installed hitch!

Back