Show off custom license plate frames?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobbW

Anyone else have custom license plate frames for their i-MiEV they would like to show off? I just took delivery of my i last night. So, I do not have plates yet. Nevertheless, I went ahead and designed and ordered a frame so I will have it when the plates come in.

got%20watts%20frame%20with%20plug-X2.jpg

Now that is pretty cool!!! Did you order that from one of those custom plate websites that you can custom design your own? If so which one if you don't mind me asking.

tonymil said:
Here's my entry:

9ttJwh.jpg

Nice! I think I saw you on State Street in Schenectady a couple of weeks ago. I noticed the blue 100% EV decal on the side. My decal is silver. I didn't have my Mitsubishi at the time I was driving my Volt.

gmarcucio said:
Now that is pretty cool!!! Did you order that from one of those custom plate websites that you can custom design your own? If so which one if you don't mind me asking.
www.plateframesonline.com

gmarcucio said:
Actually I would like just the frame with the battery and plug like you have it without the words to surround my plate.
If you want, I can try and figure how to post my design file somewhere, or at least the individual graphics I used.

gmarcucio said:
Nice! I think I saw you on State Street in Schenectady a couple of weeks ago. I noticed the blue 100% EV decal on the side. My decal is silver. I didn't have my Mitsubishi at the time I was driving my Volt.

It was probably me. I was in Schenectady a couple of times looking at used cars. What color Mitsu do you have?

Tony

tonymil said:
gmarcucio said:

It was probably me. I was in Schenectady a couple of times looking at used cars. What color Mitsu do you have?

Tony

I have the same color black as yours. Mine is in the picture in this thread with the license plate "Off Gas." Where did you purchase yours Goldstein or Mangino?

RobbW said:
gmarcucio said:
Actually I would like just the frame with the battery and plug like you have it without the words to surround my plate.
If you want, I can try and figure how to post my design file somewhere, or at least the individual graphics I used.

Yes that would be awesome if you have time I would appreciate it!! Thank you.

RobbW said:
gmarcucio said:

I PM you my email address. Thank you again.

Back