Cargo organizer

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE your tiny rear seat head restraints! - Those must be a European thing? Ours look about the same as the huge billboards you have in the front . . . . all 4 of ours are about the same size

I guess if you have to carry around that much 'stuff' all the time then some sort of organization is a good thing. We try to keep the rear cargo area completely empty . . . . except for return trips home from the store

Don

I bought my EV cause it puts me back less per month than paying for public transportation to and from school. Also my university provides free parking with charging, just an elevator ride away from all the lecture halls. That is why I keep all my books in the trunk, so I don't have to pay rent for a school locker. :)

The back seat headrests do extend upwards quite a bit, if an adult were to use the back seat it would feel uncomfortable to not extend the headrests upwards because when not extended upwards they go a bit ways down the seat backs.

Don said:
LOVE your tiny rear seat head restraints! - Those must be a European thing? Ours look about the same as the huge billboards you have in the front . . . . all 4 of ours are about the same size
Don

I'll second that notion- the US market headrests take up half of the rearview! :roll: Have any of your European idrivers found a part number and/or price? I had no luck with some brief searches...

Here's a photo with one head restraint extended, there's a label sown into one of the seams on the head restraints that says " PAD>PUR< "
tried google but no luck.

jray3 said:
Don said:
Don

I'll second that notion- the US market headrests take up half of the rearview! :roll: Have any of your European idrivers found a part number and/or price? I had no luck with some brief searches...

After a week I finally get a call back from my dealer saying he does not have info regarding part number nor price. He adds that euro head restraints most likely will not fit NA seats, which I believe is bs cause the seats look identical. :?

I am still looking for a real cargo cover - so people can't see what is in the back area (for security reasons) and it looks cleaner overall. Wonder why MItsubishi doesn't make such a cover? It should be standard for all hatchbacks.

Real cargo covers do exist for euro spec triplets (i-miev/c-zero/ion)

http://www.citroen-auch.com/en/confort-loisirs-c-zero/327678-cache-baga.html

Too bad the us spec i-miev is probably too wide to fit this. :roll:

bruisepristine said:
Real cargo covers do exist for euro spec triplets (i-miev/c-zero/ion)

http://www.citroen-auch.com/en/confort-loisirs-c-zero/327678-cache-baga.html

Too bad the us spec i-miev is probably too wide to fit this. :roll:

At 148 euros that seems a bit steep. Seems like a good DIY project

Back