Bumper sticker ideas

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarond12

My wife won't let me make this bumper sticker:

QpJKtRG.png

I mean, people drive big, lifted pickup trucks because they're compensating... :lol:

Not a bumper sticker and certainly not as funny as those already posted, but this is the custom license frame I designed. Should be arriving any day now.

got%20watts%20frame%20with%20plug-L.jpg

Meh. Doesn't bother me too much that she doesn't want any additional EV badging. I just thought it would be fun and silly. At least I'll get my license frame. I wanted at least something that indicates it is an EV since Mitsu apparently didn't feel it was necessary to make that obvious (other than the Jetson's styling).

Thought I'd add shots of the bumper stickers (don't look at me about the link from the preceding two words - I didn't do that) on my three i-MiEVs - each one is a bit different. Aesthetically, I'm gravitating to the lower placement on the bumper like RobbW did with his (above).

Mitsi was first:

MitsiAftBumper.jpg

Mitti was second (note the two sensors for the backup alarm):

MittiAftBumper.jpg

Moto is the newest addition (ignore being a bit off-center and crooked):

MotoAftBumper.jpg

Whenever stopped at a traffic light, the Tesla comment never fails to elicit a smile and a grab for the cellphone to snap a picture by the car behind us. We like to think that we bring some levity into peoples' lives and a positive perception of EVs. :D

tigger19687 said:
Joe , where do I get that ? Can I copy you ?...
I simply went to a small local sign shop and worked with them on their computer to get the font and sizing the way I wanted it. $30 for a set for the entire car. Just requires a fair amount of care in applying the decals. I didn't come up with this quote, as it was originated by forum member Brian - but I rolled over in hysterics when I first read it. :lol:

One of the things to keep in mind with stickers and wraps is the possibility of damage to the graphics in addition to any car body damage. When I brought my wife home from the train station last night in Mitti, I noticed a deep circular and other gouges in the aft bumper. Absolutely clueless as to where and how this gouging might have occurred, as the gouges weren't there when I took the photos four days ago. :x Have no idea what would cause this type of a circular gouge. :( With these gouged plastic bumpers, you can't just buff them out to make them disappear. Like I said elsewhere, it's beyond me how cars can be kept spotless.

MotoGougedRearBumper.jpg

Phximiev said:
Perhaps shopping cart?
Bingo! Thank you. On Tuesday morning I had backed into a parking spot in front of a produce stand where workers were moving huge heavy pallets with a hand truck, directly behind me. I feel better now that I know where/when. C'e la vie.

Edit: The gouges were already there when I parked on Wednesday at the world's most beautiful charging station. The Golden Gate Bridge (the towers shrouded in fog) in the background.

MittiCrissyFieldAft.jpg

MittiCrissyFieldFront.jpg

If any of you are good at photoshop I would love to see how the iMiev would look like if you could wrap it to look like BB8 from the new star wars movie! LOL

Back