Got a Leaf

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsantala

I gave my C-Zero up for a 2012 Leaf which has only 20.000 km on it and battery at 94% State of Health. I just needed a bit more battery and a bit more driving pleasure on longer trips, which the Leaf does provide. I do miss the better regen of the C-Zero and it's city maneuverability, but I can't keep both so the C-Zero had to go. Let the Leaf hacking begin.

leaf.jpg

And do you know who bought it? And if so, will they join the forum? And how many miles were on the car when you sold it?

It went to a dealer, so I don't know who'll get it. It had 29.000 km on it when I sold it, of which almost 20.000 km I put in.

Congratulations and best of luck with the Leaf. Would be interesting to hear back from you in a few weeks to compare the different driving experience between the 2 EVS

From looking at the Phoenix Craiglist ads, I estimate the price of a 2012 Leaf with 12,000 miles to range from $10-$12k or so.

For curiosity, I went to the local Nissan dealer and looked at the price of a fully loaded (30 kW) SV - $39k+.

A new Volt (53 miles of range and loaded) is $41k. The parking assist was exciting; I recommend it for everyone on the forum. It should make everyone laugh it's so good.

Really.

Both parallel and 90 degree.

I can afford neither and as such still relish the 'Miev, both used and new.

Back